Tuesday, March 17, 2009

5sn gathering in KFC after getting the results...




I'm too lazy to describe the gathering with words... = =
This happened on Friday...
Around 7:00pm at Bentong's KFC
It was total chaos = =
Hehe^^
Enjoy~
Don't be mad at me for posting up this photos^^
Hehe^^
For remembrance ~





This my friends...
Is Chai Yee a.k.a. Hisano Hirohata
This is her blog
She just came back from NS
My best friend^^


This my dear, is Yik Yee...
One of our gang's member...
Haha
Sorry for posting your picture here^^


I love this picture
The effect of this picture lar...
Not the person inside
Akaka...
It's like time is moving but only one person is unaffected^^


blur~


The couples in our class~


The view form KFC~
Lots of birds outside + bird dropings = ='''


This 'handsome' guy is Jeremiah...
His blog
Do visit it...
He writes songs and stories and is in love with his hair~
@.@


The red shirt guy is a pervert...
Haha...
Mr Khor a.k.a.Jacky a.k.a. American Boy
... whatever...



... ...
Why are the four of you sitting in the corner??!


chit chat away~


Eat~
Hungry~
Hehe^^
I'm kinda lame ain't I...


... ...
The leftover chicken bones...


This is Chai Yee's finished dinner...
Haha...
Only one packet of cheesy wedges for dinner^^

This my dears, is Suet Li^^
The princess of our class.

Why princess?? You ask?
Cause she's Hang Li Po...
Long story...

This is Kwai Yoong^^
The pretty one...
^^*


Kimmy...
Keke...
He is the Chinese genius!!
The only person that got A1 for Chinese for SPM in our class!!!
Geng!!!
And yet he claimed that he only wrote one and a half page for the essay
Life isn't fair = ='''


See the girl in the white shirt!
Haha...
That's Shao Min a.k.a. Nate River a.k.a. pig...



Kar Yee^^

blur~


The man with a handbag^^
Kaka...


random~

random 2~

What are the two of you planning??

The 'good' friends...

0.o'''
Abhiram~


blur~ + random


Man in blue = Min Shen a.k.a. Vincent...
Your future Engineer^^


Those Malays were standing outside KFC around 2:30 am
Yup 2:30 am
My gosh!!!
We were still chatting there until 2:30am!!!
Even I can't believe it!!
Sudah pecah record!!!
That will be my first and my last time!!
I don't wanna have panda eyes...


The guys that stayed and chatted with us = =''
Soo... why are you wearing a cap??


Late~~



That's all~
We chatted till really late...
Haizzz...
We I arrived home it was already 3:00am...
I was really lucky that I didn't get skinned alive by my mum ^^
Lazy to type...
Hehe...















5 comments:

糖糖bibi said...

Thx for having this blog...hahah...

Anonymous said...

哈?
我没有想到原来你会更新这个blog!!
O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

Spiral Riynn said...

Thanks~ Haha... Same with the other blog lar...

Hagumi said...

haha~nice blog!!!
i like it so much~

Spiral Riynn said...

yr kah wuan right?
hagumi! Like prawn's name!!! haha