Saturday, June 27, 2009

5sn gathering at KFC

Erm...
I haven't updated this blog since stone age...
So here...

All the credits go to, pig, Shao Wah, Kwai Yoong and Jolly^^
Whom I stole these photos from...
Some I did ask permission lar...


This is another mini 5sn gathering...
Hosted by Kor Yan I think and the photo maniac group...
Unfortunately, many weren't able to attend (me included)
Sorry...

The hundreth 5sn gathering at KFC!!


The 2 leng lui s
Kor Yan and Kah Wuan...
I think I got this photo from Kwai Yoong's facebook...
blek~


Kah Yong!!
He injured his middle finger...
And so he does this stupid poise...


Standing:
Soke Yan, Elie, Chai Yee, Jolly
Sitting:
Kah Yong, Shao Min, Chee How!!


The leng lui group...
Except one = =
Lazy to list out their names...

Bunch of 'sakais'
Hehe (kidding)
The one not facing the camera is Elie...


Kah Yong n his stupid poise again...


Standing: Benjamin. David, Loh Shao Wah
Sitting:
Chee How, Kah Yong


... ...
I know you all have a question...
Why is the middle one always spreading her arms...
= ='''


Great photo!
Luckily I'm not in...





= ='''


Kay Yong, so yeng...




Yay~ Hip-hip hoorey!!!

5sn forever!!!
Miss you guys!!!!



No comments: