Sunday, March 30, 2008

6 buffoons on the run

Hi... 6 buffoons here...Happy April Fool...

Beauty pageant number 1: He is seen in the last few images and I'm too lazy to repeat so check the other postings of mine.

Beauty pageant number 2: Hahaha... And now misfortune shall befall on this prankster!!! Bwahahaha!!! This guy's name is Wong C---- Ke--g. He is hated by many in our class. Once he taped cellotape all over Roach Lady's bottle and she got so mad that she punched him in the face!!! (Just kidding, the cellotape part is real.) I think his hobby is humiliating people and terrorizing them with his threats. I don't noe how I can survive with him teasing me and pulling practical jokes on me... So now, he gets his payback...

Beauty pageant number 3: Benjamin Ng... hahahahaha... This buffoon is not really that bad actually... It's just that he bugs me around sometimes... Its fun actually... But he can sometimes be a pain in the butt...

Beauty pageant number 4: Ch--- H--- J--. We're not very close. Come to think of it, I've hardly ever spoke to him... So there is nothin I can say here... Let's just move on...

Beauty pagaeant number 5: Next contestant Chai C--- H--I think he just got out from the movie set. Perhaps Harry Potter... Maybe a substitute teacher for Defence against the dark arts... He's another buffoon alrite... hahahahaha a bit sissy too...

Beauty pagaent number 6: Leong K-- Seng... Hahahaha. This boy is quite ignorant and often drives Roach Lady crazy...

So that's it for the beauty contest, in the end no one won....
It was too terrible for the judges to judge them.

Happy April Fool, fools!!!

No comments: