Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hi guys, especially to my friends from 5sn. Please this is only a big april fool joke and somethin to relieve me of my boredom. Don't take it as an insult take it as a joke people will laugh heartly at. I'm sorry i couldn't find some of our friend's pictures but don't worry I will complete this april fool project sucessfully. This blog is to remind us of our friendship... So chill ok??
Here's a little song i made up... I's not quite finished yet but it will do...

it's 12 o'clock 2nite
the stars r shining bright
i c yr smile in d bright light
that gave me such a fright

u make me wanna smile
make me laugh a while
yr presense makes me wanna flip
or maybe wanna beep

My friend u gave me strength
My friend u gave my hope
I wanna be with u (b wiv u!!)
i don't care bout the time
i don't care bout the tide
i just wanna be with u

Hahahahaha... Happy April Fool everyone. N if u want to requet for somethin to be put up here just post a comment and tell me. i'll be glad to prank...

>>spiral_riynn@hotamil.com

No comments: